Thermal Gap Pad provides an effective thermal interface between heat sinks and electronic devices where uneven surface topography, air gaps and rough surface textures are present.
Gap Pads provide:
- Elimination of air gaps to reduce thermal resistance
- High conformability to reduce interfacial resistance
- Low-stress vibration dampening
- Compatible with automated dispensing equipment
- Computer and peripherals
- Power conversion
- Between heat-generating semiconductors or magnetic components and a heat sink
- Area where heat needs to be transferred to a frame, chassis, or other type of heat spreader
- Thermally Conductive Interface Pads
- Thermal Gap Pads
- Thermal Tapes + Adhesives
- Thermal Gap Fillers
By employing specialized equipment and providing full-service solutions—from design assistance and prototyping, to acquiring and working with cutting-edge, preferred materials—SRP stands out as a leader in custom gasket fabrication and die and dieless cutting services.
SRP’s dedicated engineers are available to provide their expertise to assist you with your next project and help you obtain top-quality materials for parts and components that meet your exact specifications.
For more information you can reach SRP at email@example.com or 847-593-5630.