For portable products that might be dropped or otherwise impacted, such as cell phones and laptops, shock resistance is an important aspect of durability. You can design in resistance to shock by using strong, lightweight materials; rugged mechanical joints and electric connections; and well-designed cushions.
Vibration Isolation/Shock Absorption Pads will:
- Improve Vibration Isolation Efficiency
- Provide Long Term Durability
- Increase Long Term Stability
- Meet a wide variety of design requirements
- Offer ease of Installment
- Anti-Vibration Pads for equipment
- Flat Elastic bearings for HVAC equipment and subsystems (fans, chillers, pumps)
- Decoupling of vents, pipes and walls
- Isolating Foundations for pumps, presses, generators or highly sensitive equipment
- Noise, Vibration, Harshness Pads for, Automotive Interior Applications
- Isolating the foundations of buildings
- Rogers PORON® VXT™
- PORON® Urethane Foams
- Open Cell Sponge
- Closed Cell Sponge
By employing specialized equipment and providing full-service solutions—from design assistance and prototyping, to acquiring and working with cutting-edge, preferred materials—SRP stands out as a leader in custom gasket fabrication and die and dieless cutting services.
SRP’s dedicated engineers are available to provide their expertise to assist you with your next project and help you obtain top-quality materials for parts and components that meet your exact specifications.
For more information you can reach SRP at email@example.com or 847-593-5630.