What is 3M™ Bumpon™?
3M™ Bumpon™ is a material that you more than likely come in contact with on a daily basis, but you probably never even knew it existed. 3M™ Bumpon™ Resilient Rollstock is a self-adhesive rubber bumper designed to be used as feet, stops and spacers on handheld or desktop computers, calculators, electronic housewares, electronic equipment, desktop items and medical devices.
The rollstock format is excellent for die-cut shapes with various thickness requirements for gasket applications to fill gaps, dampen noise and reduce vibration.
3M™ Bumpon™ features include:
- Easy application with 3M pressure sensitive adhesives
- High skid-resistance.
- Won’t scratch or stain surfaces
- Reduces vibration and noise
- Will not crack or harden
3M™ Bumpon™ for a Variety of Applications
Application Ideas for 3M™ Bumpon™ include:
- Die cut for gasket application
- Anti-rattle spacer to fill gaps, dampen noise and reduce vibration
- Skid-resistant surface on floor
- Cushions or spacers within electronic devices
- Selective masking for sandblast operation
- Spacer or stop to prevent surface damage
- Door kick pads
- Corner protection strips
- Die cut cushioning stop for cabinetry
3M™ Bumpon™ is a highly convertible material, making it easy for us to custom fabricate. This material can be custom cut into virtually any shape imaginable. SRP’s processing capabilities for this material includes: Die Cutting, Flash Cutting, Rotary Die Cutting, Waterjet Cutting, Laser Cutting, and Laminating.
There are many types of 3M™ Bumpon™ materials with thicknesses varying from 1/32” to 1/8”, and densities ranging from soft to hard. For more technical information, check out our online data sheet.
If you have any questions or inquiries concerning 3M™ Bumpon™, please do not hesitate to call us at 847-593-5630, or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have, or assist you in assuring you are choosing the right materials.