The PORON® VXT™ family provides the highest level of vibration isolation for extremely demanding environments. The robust range of materials allows designers the flexibility to select the most ideal solution for a variety of loading conditions.
The PORON® VXT™ family also is the thickest, toughest, strongest and most durable PORON® polyurethane ever developed. With two standard thickness (12.5 mm and 25 mm) offerings for each static loading range (0.011 to 0.110 N/mm2) , this enables a freedom of flexibility yet to be seen from the standard industrial Poron® grades.
Key Benefits and Features
- Vibration Isolation Efficiency – The lowest natural frequency of any PORON® polyurethane for optimized results
- Long Term Durability – High tensile and tear strength with superior underwater aging values
- Long Term Stability – Compression set and creep resistant
- Meets a wide variety of design requirements – Static Load ranges from 0.011 to 0.110 N/mm(2)
- Ease of Installment – Offered in six different standard colors to ensure proper material placement
- Anti-Vibration Pads for Rotating/Vibrating Equipment
- Flat Elastic bearings for HVAC equipment and subsystems (fans, chillers, pumps)
- Decoupling of vents, pipes and walls
- Isolating Foundations for pumps, presses, generators or highly sensitive equipment
- Noise, Vibration, Harshness Pads for Automotive Interior Applications
- Isolating the foundations of buildings
- Rotating Vibrating Equipment
- Industrial Machinery
- Power Generation
- Construction of Buildings
- Railway Infrastructure
- Rotating/Vibrating Equipment
Click Here to view the PORON VXT product page.
SRP has been a Preferred Converter for Rogers Corporation since its inception. We combine Rogers’ technology and converter expertise to create precisely what customers want. The benefits of being a Rogers Preferred Converter include: material access, employee training, networking, extended customer benefits, and support through their team of sales representatives. We have extensive material data sheetsdetailing PORON foams that SRP has to offer, and would be pleased to talk to you about your specific needs.
PORON Urethanes are a highly convertible material, making it easy for us to custom fabricate. This material can be custom cut into virtually any shape imaginable. Pressure Sensitive Adhesive is available on all products. SRP’s processing capabilities for this material includes: Die Cutting, Flash Cutting, Rotary Die Cutting, Waterjet Cutting, Laser Cutting, and Laminating.
If you have any questions or inquiries concerning Rogers PORON please do not hesitate to call us at 847-593-5630, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have, or assist you in assuring you are choosing the right materials.