PORON® Microcellular Urethanes for Gasketing and Sealing
PORON® offers a variety of benefits and SRP offers PORON® products in custom gaskets, seals, heat shields, and more.
Providing Solutions For…
- Other industrial equipment and devices
Do you have questions about Rogers PORON®? Feel free to contact us or check out materials data sheets available here on our site
PORON® products incorporate these highly reliable benefits:
- Excellent compression set resistance, which enables durable, long-term performance for gasketing, sealing, and cushioning.
- Low-outgassing and non-fogging, containing no plasticizers or residual chemicals to contaminate the device. The material will not become brittle and crumble and is non-corrosive to metal.
- Inherently flame retardant without the use of additives. Many of the materials meet flammability requirements of UL HBF and MVSS 302.
- Engineered urethane formulations offering a wide modulus range – 2-90 psi @ 25% deflection – for more design versatility requirements.
- Good chemical resistance
- Easy to fabricate, die-cuts cleanly and works with a broad range of adhesives
- Broad range of formulas and thicknesses from 0.012″ to 0.500″ (0.43mm to 12.7mm)
Rogers line of PORON® Microcellular Polyurethanes include:
- PORON® 4701Series
- PORON® 4790 Series
- PORON® Aquapro™
- PORON® Dura-Shape™
- PORON® ShockPad Foam
- PORON® Shockseal™
- PORON® Slimgrip™ Foam
- PORON® Soft Seal
- PORON® ThinStik™
- PORON® V-0 Foam
- PORON® VXT™
Why Choose SRP for Rogers PORON® Microcellular Urethanes?
Since 1951, SRP has served a number of industries. We supply gaskets, heat shields, insulators, isolators, and other related products to electronics, defense, energy, medical, transportation, microelectronics, and other industries. In addition to Rogers PORON® microcellular polyurethanes, we also supply Rogers BISCO® silicones. Both materials can be laminated with pressure sensitive adhesive for custom gasketing and sealing options for a wide array of industries. SRP is also a Preferred Convertor for Rogers’s materials. Do you have questions about PORON®? Feel free to contact us.