NORSEAL® Silicone Sponge Custom Fabricated To Your Specifications – Gaskets, Seals, Pads and More
NORSEAL® (formerly COHRlastic®) Silicone Sponge is a line of high performance silicone materials from Saint-Gobain. Their unique chemical structure gives them a high temperature stability and general inertness. SRP can custom fabricate NORSEAL® Silicone Sponge materials to our customer’s exact specifications for the perfect gaskets, seals, pads, and other products. NORSEAL® Silicone Sponge materials are perfect for applications requiring gasketing, cushioning, sealing, insulating, and vibration dampening. All NORSEAL® materials can be supplied with a pressure sensitive adhesive.
The NORSEAL® Closed Cell Sponge line includes the following products:
Saint-Gobain NORSEAL® Silicone Sponge
- NORSEAL® R10470 – Closed Cell Silicone Sponge
- NORSEAL® R10480 – Closed Cell Silicone Sponge (Low Compression Set)
- NORSEAL® R10460 – Closed Cell Silicone Sponge (Flame Retardant)
- NORSEAL® 10450 – Closed Cell Silicone Sponge (Fiberglass Reinforcement)
- NORSEAL® R10490 – Fluorosilicone Sponge Rubber
- NORSEAL® R10404 Closed Cell Silicone Sponge (heat sinks and circuit boards)
Saint-Gobain Norseal® Strip-N-Stick Silicone Tape
- NORSEAL® 100S – Closed Cell with Silicone Adhesive
- NORSEAL® 200A – Closed Cell Silicone Tape with Acrylic Adhesive
- NORSEAL® 300AR – Fiberglass-Supported Closed Cell Sponge with Acrylic Adhesive
- NORSEAL® 440S – Soft Solid Silicone Rubber with Silicone Adhesive
- NORSEAL® 440A – Soft Solid Silicone Rubber with Acrylic Adhesive
- NORSEAL® 512AF – Soft Flame Retardant Silicone Foam with Acrylic Adhesive
- NORSEAL® Silicone Foam Rubber
- NORSEAL® F-12 Silicone Foam (Low Density) (UL94V-0)
SRP: Building Relationships through Converting Solutions Since 1951
We provide our customers with everything from material sampling and product prototyping to full manufacturing, packaging, and delivery. We provide value to our customers by delivering exceptional customer service, engineering solutions, and quality products to meet their every need. All sponge gaskets products can be supplied with Pressure Sensitive Adhesives. Many of these materials meet industry specs for the military, automotive, and aerospace industries.
For more information, you can reach SRP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-593-5630.