Custom Norseal® Silicone Foam Rubber Gaskets For High Performance Applications
SRP can provide custom Norseal® silicone foam rubber gaskets to a variety of industries. Norseal® silicone foam rubber gaskets can be manufactured and supplied in a variety of different shapes, sizes, and thicknesses. SRP can laminate adhesive tapes to Norseal® silicone foam rubber materials to create an adhesive backed component for a part that requires adhesion to various surfaces.
The key differences between Norseal® Silicone Foam Rubber and Silicone Sponge rubber include:
- Lower density material offering lightweight solutions
- Foams require lower compression force for deflection
- Continuous length rolls in all thicknesses enhance productivity
- Excellent resistance to compression set
- Temperature range: -67º – +392º
Due to the high performance nature of Norseal® materials, the Silicone Foam Rubber offers mechanical properties that include:
- Good sealing properties (low pressure)
- Decreased tear, tensile and elongation strength
- Excellent flame resistance
- Lightweight for transportation applications
- Soft/low density for low closure force applications
- Excellent compression set resistance
- UV Resistant
- Transportation Gasketing
- Thermal Insulation barriers
- Military Seating
- Flame Retardant products
We provide application solutions for gasketing, cushioning, sealing, protecting, shielding and more! We can supply samples of materials and run quick prototyping if any material or part testing is required. Design assistance is also available to ensure the proper materials are being used per the application.
SRP: Building Relationships through Converting Solutions Since 1951
We provide value to our customers by delivering exceptional customer service, engineering solutions, and quality products to meet their every need. All Norseal® foam rubber gaskets products can be supplied with Pressure Sensitive Adhesives. For more information regarding this material, visit our Norseal® silicone foam rubber materials page.