- Adhesion properties – What is the gasket sticking to?
- Thickness – What thickness do you require?
- Temperature capabilities – What temperature range is needed?
- Weather – Will the gasket be exposed to outdoor elements?
- Special properties – Electrically/thermally conductive, flame retardant?
- Assembly – Will the gasket require dimensional stability to prevent stretching?
- Testing – Does the product need to pass electrical or wash out testing?
- Cost – We will be sure to offer the most cost-effective solution within spec.
- Electrical enclosure gaskets protect sensitive electronics and seal out air, water, dust, light, and electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Gaskets, Seals and Heat Shields must be resistant to the indoor and outdoor elements, temperature extremes and meet industry regulations.
- Compression distribution and compression set resistance is a major feature when designing Touchscreen Gaskets and Display Gaskets.
- Seals commonly fail due to environmental exposure through consumer abuse, deterioration, stiffening, and inability to rebound after being compressed.
- We can provide gaskets that are highly compressible and conformable, effectively sealing out dust, water, and other contaminates for the life of the product.
- Vibration in a product can be caused by friction or impact, on top of other factors including temperature, humidity, product age, and load environment.
- Gaskets provide excellent resistance to compression set (collapse), and exhibit high resiliency, good vibration damping, and impact absorption that will help protect both internal and external components from being damaged.
SRP Is A Preferred Converter For The Following Manufacturers: