SRP converts PORON Polyurethane Foam materials to your custom gasket and seal requirements, and can be supplied with a pressure sensitive adhesive.
PORON Polyurethane Foams offer the following benefits:
- Excellent compression set resistance, which enables durable, long-term performance for gasketing, sealing, and cushioning.
- Low-outgassing and non-fogging, containing no plasticizers or residual chemicals to contaminate the device. The material will not become brittle and crumble and is non-corrosive to metal.
- Inherently flame retardant without the use of additives. Many of the materials meet flammability requirements of UL HBF and MVSS 302.
- Engineered urethane formulations offering a wide modulus range – 2-90 psi @ 25% deflection – for more design versatility requirements.
- Good chemical resistance
- Easy to fabricate, die-cuts cleanly and works with a broad range of adhesives
- Broad range of formulas and thicknesses from 0.012″ to 0.500″ (0.43mm to 12.7mm)
Why Choose SRP for Custom Rogers PORON Polyurethane products?
Since 1951, SRP has served a number of industries. We supply gaskets, heat shields, insulators, isolators, and other related products to electronics, defense, energy, medical, transportation, microelectronics, and other industries. In addition to Rogers PORON® microcellular polyurethanes, we also supply Rogers BISCO silicones. Both materials can be laminated with pressure sensitive adhesive for custom gasketing and sealing options for a wide array of industries. SRP is also a Preferred Converter for Rogers’s materials. Do you have questions about PORON Polyurethane? Feel free to contact us.