SRP has been providing custom converted Nitrile (Buna-N) rubber components to various industries for over 65 years. Nitrile is a great choice for applications requiring oil and solvent resistance. Nitrile rubber has very good oil and gasoline resistance, superior resistance to petroleum-based fluids, a wide range of temperature resistance, good resistance to certain solvents, and very good resistance to alkalis and acids. Nitrile rubber is perfect for the manufacturing of gaskets and seals for a variety of industrial applications.
Nitrile rubber possesses unique physical and chemical properties that make it a very widely used elastomer. It is meant for use in gaskets, seals, pads, and other types of products. Nitrile has a superior level of resistance against synthetic and natural grease products. It is highly recommended for use in areas where oil and petroleum products are being used.
The variety of Nitrile Rubber materials we convert include:
- A smooth finish blended Nitrile sheet, which is offered in a range of five durometers: 40 thru 80 durometer, in order to perform in a wide variety of applications. Designed to meet ASTM specifications for 1BF material.
- High Grade Nitrile is formulated to give maximum oil resistance. The higher cost is offset by longer service life in demanding applications. This is a warehouse stock item in 60 durometer. Other hardness is available on a made-to-order basis. Our Premium Grade Nitrile is formulated to give maximum oil resistance and longer service life in demanding applications.
- A sheet specially formulated for its whiteness, used in food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic processing. Made from FDA-approved ingredients per 21CFR 177.2600, it is non-marking, non-allergenic, and safe to use for repeated food exposure. It has good oil and abrasion resistance and handles oily and greasy food products well. This product conforms with 3-A Sanitary 18-03 requirements for multiple use rubber Class III and Class IV.
White FDA Nitrile
- As its name implies, this material is specially formulated for its whiteness and is used extensively in food and pharmaceutical environments. WARCO White FDA Nitrile is made with FDA approved ingredients per 21 CFR 177.2600 and is intended for repeated food exposure. It is non-toxic, non-marking and non-allergenic. It exhibits good abrasion resistance and handles oily and greasy food products well.
Transformer Oil Nitrile
- A Nitrile material designed specifically for the transformer oil market; helping to dissipate the likelihood of high electrostatic charging tendencies. These highly engineered materials, in addition to meeting their respective ASTM D 2000 line call-outs, meet industry specification GE A12C11E7.
- Specially designed and developed for use in environments where alternative fuels are present. Immersion test results indicate that these materials are compatible with alternative fuels and are suitable for Bio-Diesel B20 (20% Bio-Diesel and 80% Petroleum Diesel) and Bio-Diesel B100 (100% Bio-Diesel).
- Mil-Spec materials are approved by the U.S. Department of Defense for use in military specific products.
We provide our customers with everything from material sampling and product prototyping to full manufacturing, packaging, and delivery. We provide value to our customers by delivering exceptional customer service, engineering solutions, and quality products to meet their every need. All nitrile sheet rubber products can be supplied with Pressure Sensitive Adhesives.
Nitrile (Buna-N) Sheet Rubber is available in the following formulations:
|Commercial Nitrile Style 35||40 – 80||1/8 – 1″||ASTM SAE|
|Premium Nitrile Style 36||60||1/16 – 1/4″||ASTM|
|Premium Nitrile||40 – 90||1/64 – 1/4″||ASTM M1BG|
|White® FDA Nitrile||45 – 80||1/32 – 1/2″||ASTM M1BG, FDA Approved|
|FDA Nitrile Style 37||60||1/64 – 1/4″||ASTM M1BG, FDA Approved|
|Transformer Oil Nitrile||60 – 70||1/32 – 1/2″||ASTM D 2000 5 BG, General Electric EA12C11E7|
|Bio-Diesel Nitrile||60 – 70||1/32 – 1/2″||Bio-Diesel B20 & B100|
|MIL-R-3065 SB||40 – 80||1/64 – 1/4″||MIL-R-3065 SB|
|MIL-R-6855 Class 1||40 – 80||1/64 – 1/4″||MIL-R-6855 Class 1|
|MIL-G-1149||50||1/16 – 1/4″||MIL-G-1149|
|MIL-R-2765||40||1/64 – 1/4″||MIL-R-2765|
|ASTM D2000 M5BC||40 – 70||1/64 – 1/4″||ASTM D2000 M5BG|
|AMS||40 -70||1/64 – 1/4″||AMS|
For more information you can reach SRP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-593-5630.