SRP is proud to be a Rogers Corporation Preferred Converter for their line of PORON® Polyurethane and BISCO® Silicone materials.
The benefits of being a Rogers Corporation Preferred Converter:
- Materials Access – Access to high-performance products, including PORON® materials, for our customers.
- Employee Training – We maintain our expertise through on-site training provided by Rogers Corporation.
- Networking – Using Rogers’ extensive network allows us to work more efficiently in all areas of our business.
- Extended Customer Benefits – We receive discounts and favorable lead times, which we extend to our customers.
- Support – As a Preferred Converter, SRP is supported by a team of Rogers Corporation sales representatives.
PORON® Polyurethane foams ensure reliability where cushioning, sealing, impact protection or energy management are critical to product performance.
- Resistance to Stress Relaxation and Compression Set – Durable, long-term performance for gasketing, sealing, and cushioning.
- Energy Absorption – High resiliency, good vibration isolation and impact absorption.
- Low Outgassing – No plasticizers to to migrate, non-corrosive to metal, environmentally safe and clean.
- Broad Temperature Range – Reliable performance from -40ºC to 90ºC.
- Chemical Resistance – Information on material exposure to acids, bases, organic fluids, automotive fluids and household fluids.
- Flame Retardant – Many of the materials meet flammability requirements of UL HBF and MVSS 302.
- Easy to Fabricate – Die-cuts cleanly and readily accepts adhesive without surface preparation.
- Product Consistency – Quality manufacturing resulting in reliable, consistent material properties.
- Broad Product Offering – Wide range of firmness, density, thickness and color options.
- Quality – All products are supported by knowledgeable Rogers sales Applications Engineers, Technical Service and Customer Service Representatives.
BISCO® Silicones are a full line of cellular, solid, and specialty materials produced in roll-stock to be fabricated into gaskets, heat shields, fire stops, seals, cushions and insulation for a wide variety of applications.
BISCO® Silicone materials offer:
- Superior flame resistance
- Low flame, smoke and toxicity upon combustion
- Excellent performance at extreme temperatures
- Superior resistance to compression set and creep