PORON® Dura-Shape™ Materials for Gasket and Sealing Applications
Improve Accuracy and Performance with PORON® Dura-Shape™ Option.
PORON® materials are now available with a tough polyester film securely bonded between two layers of foam. This “sandwich” technology results in a foam product with:
- Increased dimensional stability – no shrinkage or stretching
- Tougher tear strength
- Reliable, long-term shape retention
PORON® Dura-Shape™ materials adds new advantages to these enduring PORON® Polyurethane benefits:
- Durability and resiliency under pressure
- Absorbs shock and vibration energy
- Functional performance across a wide range of temperatures
- Resistance to chemicals
ASTM Data Sheets
- PORON 聚氨酯 Dura-Shape 数据表 (中文; 380 KB)
- PORON® Polyurethanes Dura-Shape™ Option Data Sheet (English; 256 KB)
- Product Availability Brochure (English; 963 KB)
- Product Capabilities and Replacements for Obsolete Materials Chart (English; 45 KB)
- Shelf-Life and Proper Storage of PORON® Polyurethane Materials (English; 119 KB)
Why Choose SRP for Custom Rogers PORON® Polyurethane products?
Since 1951, SRP has served a number of industries. We supply gaskets, heat shields, insulators, isolators, and other related products to electronics, defense, energy, medical, transportation, microelectronics, and other industries. In addition to Rogers PORON® microcellular polyurethanes, we also supply Rogers BISCO® silicones. Both materials can be laminated with pressure sensitive adhesive for custom gasketing and sealing options for a wide array of industries. SRP is also a Preferred Convertor for Rogers’s materials. Do you have questions about PORON®? Feel free to contact us.